Thursday, March 4, 2010

And I'm back...

Busting my ass song: Bombs Over Baghdad, Outkast
Workout: Gym, weight lifting, legs
Weight: 180.5lbs

I've been gone for a bit. Still working out, just not blogging about it as much as I'd like. Last week was my 29th birthday and I spent the week eating and drinking and barely working out. Luckily I only gained back about 2.5lbs, but as that's what I had been losing a week, it was a disappointment to take a step back after pretty big ones forward.

In my absence, I've updated my workouts, in I'm now alternating arms and legs with weight lifting. I also push for between 10-20 minutes of cardio (elliptical) after my work out. I'm at about 15 minutes with a slow start and pushing HARD in the middle.

I've gotten to the point where I'm stopped feeling like shit when I push myself hard to work out...instead I feel kind of floaty. I also feel accomplished, which is awesome.

I've abandonded my goal for Vegas, as it's now completely unattainable. I'm kind of bummed, but I'll still be in better shape than I was when I started.

I've decided to post progress shots every 3 months, which means I'll have to post one next month on the 18th. It ain't gonna be pretty, but screw it.

I need to start keeping track of my weight progress too. I just don't wanna be the dork carrying paper/pen around. I guess I could keep track with my phone, but I don't really have anywhere to stash it.

Hmmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment