Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Week 2

Music - Ludacris & Jay-Z
Workout - Gym, weights.

Ugh. Second week. The week after I'm all pumped about "being healthy" and shit. Now I just want things to go back to they were where I could sit around being lazy and eating whatever.

So I went to the gym. It was obnoxiously full. And in the worst way. Groups of "duders" together, hanging out at machines instead of working on them. When they do work on them they give you nasty looks for not being them. Thank fuck for my ipod and thoughts of Vegas poolsides.

I went a little lighter on the weights than I was doing last week. Last week I'm fairly sure I over did it. I was super sore that seemed like it was just too much. I'm always worried I'm doing too much or too little. My goal now is to keep up a sweat, but not feel like I'm going to pass out. I know I'm not going to see instant results if I lift insane weights for 5 hours a day, but it's hard not to be impatient.

At least I'm starting to feel stronger and healthier.

183.5lbs this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment